We produce and supply Disposable Nitrile Gloves manufactured using synthetic latex, contain no latex proteins, and are more puncture resistant than natural rubber. Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are anti-static in behavior, good solvent resistant, odour free, and hence useful in food and dairy industry.
• Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00a) and EN455 Standards.
• Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
• Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
• Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butachiene).
• Resists permeation by wide range of chemicals than natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
• Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
• Marked in the check box on the shipping carton with black ink.
Type: Non-sterile, Powder-free.
Material: Synthetic Nitrile Latex.
Design & Features: Ambidextrous; fully textured; beaded cuff coloured (blue).
Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
Shelf-life: 5 years and 3 years from date of manufacturing
Interested buyers should please contact us for more information